Welcome Pilot !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Pilot !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need you!

+2
knight89
-=Striker=-
6 posters

Go down

We need you! Empty We need you!

Post by -=Striker=- Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Are you willing to help the forum and the game Dark Legacy?
You want to make the team the game?
You speak well English or Spanish?
Are righteous in your judgments?
You know well the lead role of a moderator?

Then it was time!

Candidate you the moderator now!

Put the information about you here on this same topic!

Very Happy
-=Striker=-
-=Striker=-

https://darklegacy.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

We need you! Empty Re: We need you!

Post by knight89 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:39 am

23 years old, Online almost 7 hours per day after back from work. Currently working as IT maintenance in Banking department. Play Darkorbit almost 3 years.

knight89

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrozen Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 am

Hello,
my name is Angel and I'm 27 years old.
I've been playing DO since the beginning and always wanted to be a part of the creation of a similar game.
I devote a lot of time to online activities, mostly DO, and spend an average of 8 hours online a day.
I have moderated on many forums, from small local forums, to be international forums like Bluelight.ru
I've always wanted to moderate for DO itself, but I just can't stand the people there and the way they runs things, I know I would bring a lot of positive things to this forum, especially with player satisfaction.
I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to organizing forums and using the administrative control panel, especially for open source forums like this one which is coded in php.

I can keep going, but I'll just keep it as short as possible, and hope to be part of this team. Regardless if I make the team or not I will be checking in daily to be part of the community and watch this game grow.

Regards,

Angel

Phrozen

Back to top Go down

Post by -=ChEaTeR=- Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Are you willing to help the forum and the game Dark Legacy?
Answer: Yes I can help on Forum, in game as Developer
You want to make the team the game?
Answer: Yes
You speak well English or Spanish?
Answer: I speak very well English, I speak and Greek and Albanian and some French
Are righteous in your judgments?
Answer: Yes I'am
You know well the lead role of a moderator?
Yes i know very well, I'm a Moderator on more games, and on DarkOrbit. I play this game 5 years you can know me as SM_Antharax!
Some information for me:
I'm a Developer. 8/4/2012 I have become 26 years old. I'm can help the team of Dark Legacy on forum, but on Forums I'm very well and I know the Forumotion well! I can help and in game on Graphics and more more! And I play DarkOrbit 5 years!

Last edited by -=ChEaTeR=- on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=ChEaTeR=-
-=ChEaTeR=-

http://orbitlegacy.ucoz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSoniyo Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am

I'm 19 years old. I have Experience in Being a GM/Moderator in several games such as Darkorbit, Pirate galaxy. I was GM in Pirate galaxy and CM in Darkorbit. English is my Native language. I'm on Everyday pretty much all day and are available pretty much whenever. would like to be Game Mod if Open Smile

MrSoniyo

Back to top Go down

Post by itsoumi Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Hello,
I'm 19, I'm french, I'm in BTS
I played DO during 4 years but it is more and more expensive and there are too many bugs so i have still my accounts but i don't play it since several months.

I spoke to traille (i'm not sure of the name) and that moderator explain to me somes details of the game and his language, his patience etc were good so i think moderators here are good ones. Why would I be a good moderator ? I speak english (like you saw it), spanish and french of course. In DO, i always tryed to make good teams with a lot of new players and i love teach to others how to play. Moreover, i have been server admin in the ts of MMO in fr4 and i think, i always have been a good one.

I will wait your answer wih attention. Hope to be in your team.

Boodbye and thanks to read my letter.

PS: Avoir appris l’existence de ce jeu m'a redonné le sourire et que vous m'acceptiez comme modérateur ou non, continuez comme ça. Sinon j'ai cru voir que le site était basé à Lille, je suis de Bailleul^^

itsoumi

Back to top Go down

Post by -=Striker=- Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Friends,

we have enough candidates on Saturday, we will check all, and judge the best Nominations also want to inform you that will be accepted four new moderators, who will be experiencing aspiring moderators and then be reassessed, and put as true moderators. The current team of moderators, will be made as Super Moderators, who will have some advantages in the moderation page, for the time already teem the forum.

Those who make spamming in my private message box will be banned for 7 days, since we already have candidates on this page

Thanks.

Last edited by -=Striker=- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=Striker=-
-=Striker=-

Back to top Go down

Post by -=Striker=- Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 pm

As everyone might see, for legal reasons, I can only make proposals for further moderation of age, once you accept that this is completely voluntary, and not have any slave or something.

So I took the liberty of deleting all applications from minors.

As we have to prove the age of all, ask here, who are chosen, whose official names are the links, send me a copy of a document containing photo and date of birth to prove the real age.

Importantly, the mods will know via private box, and everything will be requested before the registration of moderation.
-=Striker=-
-=Striker=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum