Welcome Pilot !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Pilot !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colection ores/cargo and upgrades with it.

+2
UberDELTA
darknes4o
6 posters

Go down

Is the idea good?

Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. I_vote_lcap88%Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. I_vote_lcap12%Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. I_vote_lcap0%Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. Empty Colection ores/cargo and upgrades with it.

Post by darknes4o Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:51 am

My suggestion is that you can make ores randomly spawned on the map so that the user can pick it up and upgrade his damage,shields or speed or by killing aliens and their drop.The ores should be as the dark orbit one promerium etc.

darknes4o

Back to top Go down

Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. Empty Re: Colection ores/cargo and upgrades with it.

Post by UberDELTA Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 am

i think its a good idea to put in, but i was already thinking of something like this.
UberDELTA
UberDELTA

Back to top Go down

Colection ores/cargo  and upgrades with it. Empty Re: Colection ores/cargo and upgrades with it.

Post by UserDj Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:18 am

It is a good idea ..
UserDj
UserDj

Back to top Go down

Post by Edony Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 am

i like it
Edony
Edony

https://darklegacy.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Omega Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 am

Nice idea
Dark-Omega
Dark-Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuaris Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Darknes4o You can see the idea of ores here: https://darklegacy.forumakers.com/t26-the-resources Where the community team member upgraded the image.
More Ideas and suggestions create a new topic. Hope it helps.
Cuaris
Cuaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum